Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This and that...

Daniel has been cranky for the last couple of days. He woke up two days ago with his nose running, I spend most of the days wiping his nose, especially after sneezes :). We gave him a warm bath at night and his nose seemed better afterwards. He has been waking up all stuffy and slightly cranky.

The whammy came when Daniel somehow managed to bite his tongue while sitting in a shopping cart as we were leaving Babies R Us. This was his first boo-boo accompanied by blood, so it was a big deal for me. If Stephen's genes prevail in Daniel, he is going to have a million more boo-boos by the time he grows up :)

I have to leave you with this picture of Daniel. Sorry for the bad quality, I took is with my phone. The pink bow belongs to my mom's new puppy Julie. Wouldn't he make a VERY cute girl? (Just another piece of insurance for the future) hahahahaha


1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

He might kill you one day for this photo, but yes he makes a gorgeous little girl!

Is Daniel cutting teeth? Griff always seems to get cranky and have runny noses during this time!

Good luck I hope he feels better soon!