Thursday, January 22, 2009

Daniel made me laugh so hard yesterday. I have been trying to make him hold his bottle and sippy cup but he DOES NOT WANT TO!!! I bring one of his hands up and position it and when I try to get the other one, the first one does back down. So yesterday, after a few failed attempts, I finally positioned his hands and he was holding his bottle and drinking. I was about to go grab my camera to commemorate such an occasion! My 10-Months old is finally holding his bottle! Well, after a few sucks he pulled the bottle out of his mouth and stretched his arm towards me trying to give me the bottle. I took the bottle and asked him if he has had enough milk. He shook his head no and opened his mouth. Such a funny boy. He knows how to hold his bottle but why bother if it is so much easier to have momma feed it to you! :) Here are a couple picture of Daniel holding his bottle when he was around 1 month old.


You see, he was not that lazy back then!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I had someone trying to "teach" Griffin to hold his bottle. Once I was away from this person I told Jason NOT to teach him that! I wanted to hold that bottle as long as I could! Aren't I horrible? I knew he was my last and I wanted to make it last as long as I possibly could!

Look at how cute those little baby pictures are though!

Beverly and Robert said...

Griffin was so small! He is such a cute boy. I see he knows he has his mom wrapped around his fingers! So cute!

Thanks for your comment on my blog with Jenna. I tried your idea and it helped!!