Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365

If you read my long Christmas posts, you probably remember that I got a Nikon D40 and photography lessons for Christmas this year. A couple of days ago I read about Project 365, and found that there is a group devoted to it on Flickr. To participate in Project 365 you have to take one picture every day, preferably something that will remind you about that day, but it does not have to. You can go on my new Flickr account and check out the group. I only have one picture there right now since it is January 1st today :) Hopefully, with the new camera and lessons there will be some real progress in my pictures this year. Wish me luck!

By the way, I am adding the link to my Flickr account to my side bar so if you ever want to look at the progress, feel free to visit it.

No comments: