Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daniel update

Daniel has been putting his finger in his right ear for the last week, so Stephen and I decided to take Daniel in to the pediatrician just to be safe. Well, Daniel's ears look great, "pretty as a picture" as the doctor said. The tubes are in place and doing their job. His chest sounds great and overall he is absolutely healthy right now. This was great to hear, I guess he is just discovering his body. I mean the little boy has been known to play with his "thing" during diaper changes :o)

Daniel also got weight during the visit and he is 28 3/4 lbs. as of yesterday (he will be 10 months in less than a week). This means that he managed to gain 2 1/4 lbs. in the last month and a half. Our tiny little baby! I hope he starts walking VERY soon or my back will go out!!!

No comments: