Monday, January 19, 2009

Fifth Tooth is Here!

Yeah! That is right! Daniel has another tooth! Just couple of days after the last one! And he is not afraid to use the teeth, he bit me a few times today!

I was going to mention something else that I thought was funny, but I do not remember what it was. OOPS! Another case of momnesia.

I am going to leave you with a couple pictures of Daniel from a few days ago. These were taken during a dinner at my mom's apartment. And NO, Daniel was not drinking the wine.


3 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

I'm loving the term "momnesia!" I suffer from that so often...just ask Krystal. I always call her with something to tell, but can never remember it! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Mrs. H said...

Me too! Just wait until you have 3 little rugrats running around it gets worse!!!

He's just getting all his teeth at one time uh? That's not fun for him or you!
K

THE GRAMMARPHILE said...

"Momnesia"! I love it. :)